The following information is to get your Microsoft Exchange mailbox setup with your Samsung Phone or Tablet.:
1. Locate your Settings icon within your App Drawer.
3. Select Email from within the Add account section.
4.Enter your Email Address and Password, then select Next.
5.Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync for Account Type.
6.Enter only your email address in the Domain\Username section. Make sure your password is correct then add the following server in the Exchange server field:
Then, select the Next button.
7. You will be presented with a Remote Security Administration prompt. Select OK
8. Click Next on this screen.
9. Feel free to name your account, then select Done and you’re Finished.
Other useful articles:
|Setting up an Apple Iphone or Ipad with an exchange mailbox|
|Go Back to Email Guides|